Hello! I typically have a normal period. comes every month, within 2 days of when I expect it. I am not on birth control. My boyfriend and I have sex regularly. This month I noticed very light pink when I went to the bathroom. that was for about two days and not a significant amount. not even enough for a panty liner. I didn't really think much of it and just thought it was spotting before my period. Now my period is over a week late and I've had cramps for the last 3 days. Usually when I am starting my period my boobs swell up a lot and  my cramps are pretty bad! but these are just mild on and off cramps and boobs are not swollen at all, just a little tender around my nipples. I know I should take a test but has anyone experienced the same thing?

Hi Ivo,

It could be implantation bleeding.  It is usually very light.

Combine that with the late period and you should test.

Use your first morning urine and follow the directions, especially times, carefully.

Good luck!

I took a test first thing this morning and it was negative. I am wondering if it may be a cyst or something? Advice?!