i don't have any idea if spotting after a week from menstruation is normal. i just had my period last may 31 of this year and ended at june 6. after a week of two, i can see blood spots on my under wear. i surf the net for answers and all i can see was, pregnancy and ovarian cysts. i started menstruation when i'm in grade 6, 11 yrs old. and as a read the causes of ovarian cysts, women who had their menstruation 11 yrs below are prone to ovarian cysts. is it possible that i have this? i can't be pregnant cause all i am having was spotting. i didn't feel tired, or my breasts aren't tender. please. i need an answer right away.

Spotting can be caused by so many reasons besides ovarian cysts - from certain medications (antibiotics, for example), infections to regular processes in your body, such as ovulation. And the timing - week or two after the period is the time you ovulate and it does sometimes happen that when ferile egg is released it causes some minor bleeding and spotting. How long spotting lasted?