Hi. I'm 26 year old women and, I'm in my 14th day of my menstrual cycle.
I'm sexually active and I have no kinds.
Yesterday and the day before I got some lower stomach pains and vaginal bleeding. Discharge was brown, appearing only when I wipe.
I know that the 14th day is reserved for implantation and I was wondering could this be caused by this.
At first, I have considered that possible pregnancy could be the right cause but I did some home pregnancy test and they come out negative.
I have only heard abut menstrual spotting but I have never experienced anything similar. I wonder what if that was not spotting implantation, what else could it be.

Brown spotting is perfectly normal in early pregnancy.
I understood you said that you did home pregnancy test but I must say again- bleeding that is lighter then a normal menstrual and which occurs before a period should show could be great sign woman is pregnant.
Your egg could be fertilized and implanted to the wall of your uterus.
He has to be strong attached to uterus so he implants deep into the wall, so when he disrupts arteries they start to bleed.
This is called as spotting implantation because bleeding is not like menstrual, more like spotting.
Of course, there are also some other possible reasons like ovarian cyst. It can also cause spotting. Dot you worry-this is harmless situation but you should contact your gynecologist and schedule an appointment just to be sure.

Implantation spotting is a slight bleeding/spotting that happens when your new embryo implants into the lining of your uterus, and only some women notice it. This implantation happens around a week to 12 days after conception, so bleeding or spotting on cycle day 14 is unlikely to be an implantation bleeding. 

My thoughts... ovulation bleeding? Many women notice one just after ovulation sometimes. I think it is related to the egg being released from the ovaries. Could that be what was happening with you? Other causes of bleeding between periods include infection, injury from "overly excited sex", and stress. An ovarian cyst or uterine fibroids can also cause bleeding between periods. 

hi, i'm 21 and sexually active. for the past 3 maybe even 4 weeks i've had constant spotting as well. is it time to be concerned?

question this has never happenede to me before so im wondering im pregnant. i started spotting in my midcycle when i wipe myself it is sometimes brown and pin and red please let me know what should i do please repply yo me

I had a miscarriage in October, and everything went back to normal until January I was spotting but my period wasn't starting, I wasn't pregnant so they gave me some hormones to start my period, I had a regular period and now two weeks later I am spotting, I had brown discharge in my panties, but when I wip it's pink on the toilet paper, could I be pregnant?

I'm reading all these posts about spotting brown but no outcomes as to whether anyone was pg or not. Please post!

hi i just experienced implantation bleeding im 6 weeks pregnant when i came home yesterday from a long drive of 4 hours i noticed brown slight discharge on my panties was really worried and began to cry went to my doc immediately she told me its normal scanned my tummy and showed me and my husband the developing sac on screen prescribed me medicines to stop bleeding and 3 days complete rest at home Hope this answer satisfies other womens questions like me im away from my mother i only have the internet/books and my dear husband no other helping hand pls pray for me and my baby

Hii

i need to know whether i am pregnant.last mnth 6 th is my menstural date.i had intercourse with my husband on the ovulation days exactly with help of ovulation calendar.but still i got my periods today (3-7-09).i need to know whether its implantation bleeding but am having abdominal pain and the discharge is in red color.wat else it would me. pls reply me

I'm actually wondering this too. My fiance and I had sex on 03/06/11, which was the very day I ovulated. On 03/09/11 I noticed a brown discharge, but I know it would be too early to tell if I was pregnant. Now (it being 03/11/11) the flow is now red and heavy. The pains I am feeling are some-what worse than menstration pains I'm used to. Can anyone help me?

Hi Darlinbell - just wonder what happened in the end? Were you pregnant?? I have a very similar thing happening - haven't taken a test yet, but wondering if I am... I had light spotting three days after I had sex, which I think was on the day or very close to ovulation, not a normal period at all. Since I have had a few symptoms but keep going back and forth... Please let me know what happened with yours -