Hi everyone, My husband and I need some feedback. There are a couple of things. We are trying to fall and have been trying for years. I thought it might be stress, so i have resigned my job. It has been 4 months now since leaving my job and so far nothing. This fertile period of the month just gone, everything was perfect. My lunar calander and ovulation timing were together etc. We made love for 3 days before ovulation and my mucus dried up and didn't get as thick as normal by the time of ovulation. (that is first question, can this mean i am pregnant) 3-4 days later i wiped and had a light pink colour. I have had this before but not been pregnant. I just cried. I felt i had to have been pregnant this month, it was perfect. Is there still a chance. I have heard that the excess sperm can be released once not needed and dead, is this true.
Our history is, I have had ovarian cysts and endometriosis and my husband came up low on a home sperm test. I know it might not be accurate but we are firm believers (that is not meant to sound like wierdos) in the power with in us and that it is possible...hence why i stopped working. 60hrs plus a week was definately not going to make it happen. We really want to fall preg, i am 30 and my husband is 35. I am regular 29 day cycle and bleed for 6 days sometimes 7. My husband is going for a clinic test for his fertility in a week, it has taken so long to get in. I would love someones advice or hope please. Just having a down day.

hi first i was told i couldnt have kids i have three you are trying too hard if you have sex every day it lowers spirm levels dont do it for a week then have sex two days apart when ovulating also really elevate you bottom for about half an hour after intercoarse or longer
it works trust me i have three and with my daughter it took almost 4 yrs so it may not happen straight away
also the pink mucus you would not miscarridge this soon
you can get slight spotting juring ovulation and after hope this helps you stop trying so hard try my suggestion hope it helps

Not true - even the smallest amount of semen contains millions of sperm, and it only takes a few hours, at most, for semen levels to "recoup" after sex. All it takes is ONE sperm to fertilize an egg, and the thin layer of mucus released during ovulation facilitates the movement of sperm through the uterus and into the fallopian tubes where the egg is released. The more you have sex around the time of ovulation, the better your chances of conception. The "every other day" theory was debunked many years ago, Dr's and experts advise as much sex as possible to increase chances of pregnancy.

My wife and I decided to go ahead and try to conceive our first child during December, she had been on BCP's for the past 6-7 years, and stopped them the first week of December (just a few weeks ago). Sure enough, her pregnancy test was positive as of 1/1/08, and we suspected the positive result as she began showing symptoms over a week ago, around Christmas. My wife's cycle had always been consistent before and during her birth control pills, so it was relatively easy to predict the time of ovulation. We went at it nightly up until the day of her expected ovulation, not skipping any days, for about a week. Call it luck, but I'm fairly confident that the increased activity prior to ovulation ensured the positive pregnancy result.