Hy there im freeking out, yesterday my girlfriend have saw a red spot(first time) after urinating in white current. Her menstruation cycle is takeing usualy 28days. She doesnt have stability period(allways she get period on 3. to 8. day in month). The another thing today we are 30. Allways 1. week before her period she feels cramping in eggs(i dont know how are correctly "female eggs" in english), but she doesnt get any cramping.
Both me and my gf are sceard to death, becouse we dont want to have allready a baby. On internet i read article about implantation bleeding and both of us are now sceard.
We didnt have sex, only we did playing with fingers and we allways did cleand our hands with water and soap, before any close contact with her vagina.

Tnx for help...

stop worrying- if you were as careful as you stated there is no way she could be pregnant...getting pregnant without intercourse is VERY rare and since you washed your fingers before hand I would bet money she is not...I hope this makes you feel better
Why don't you take her to get on the Birth Control Pill, that way when and if you have sex she will be over 99% protected against pregnancy...if you add a condom the chances of getting pregnant are pretty much obselete. (non-existant)
I hope you feel better and stop worrying yourself for no reason :-)

i have to agree. sometimes women spot before getting a period. and if she is that worried about being pregnant, it could cause her to be late on her period, and cause even more stress. you both need to calm down. the chances of this happening are slim to none.

hmm today she got another spotting this one was red...
and today she got cramping in "her eggs" too, that sign allways apears 1week before her period.

Hehe, she will get her Birth Control Pills on may 16th,when she does have appoitment at gynaecologist, but we will still use condoms in first 2 months...

Yes it does feel better, tnx!

PS.:And when we were playing i did get only pre-cum...which i think is very low semen number including....