Me and my girlfriend have given each other mutual masterbation for acouple weeks now and me worrying alot got to thinking that sperm mightv'e gotten on my hand before i fingered her. So we both have been kinda stressing about it for awhile now and decided to stop sexual activity all together. Anyway she had a little blood yesterday so i was worrying that it was spotting but she said it sometimes does that before her period and sure enough shes having her period today. I have herd that because she had her period that means we are in the clear but i have also herd otherwise. By the way i forgot to mention her periods are very often irregular so we have no idea if she was early, late, or on time but is there a chance of pregnancy? Any comment or thought is greatly appreciated.

when you and girfriend had sex no matter what

after she got her perios its safe

as long as the girl gets her period nothing to worry about getting pregnant

even she is irregular or not regular

but be sure when you finger her you hands are clean okies!!!

That is not true! Girls can be pregnant and still get their periods. (Happened with my mom with me). She went 5 months with periods and such not knowing she was pregnant. So yes, a girl can still be pregnant while on period. 
As for touching each other deal, I have never heard of such a thing and im a nurse. I am not an expert on sexual reproduction but doesnt the sperm die after a few seconds of being in the open air? 
but i will say, the outside of your penis gets sweating and dirty throughout the day.. Yo could give your girlfriend a really bad UTI or yeast infection so be very careful. 

I did not say that when you have period you are safe to have sex and you could not get pregnant,,What I meant to say here is that " WHEN YOU HAVE SEX WITH YOUR BF AND AFTER YOU GOT YOUR PERIOD ITS SAFE"
WHEN THE GIRL GETS HER PERIOD ITS SAFE NO PREGNANCY..
When you say that your mom was 5 months with her periods not knowing she is pregnant???? so when she found out the baby is 5months old already and her period stops?????
There is no way that you menstruate and pregnant...
Menstruation and Pregant cant play the same time.....
When you get pregnant your period will stop..

Maybe we are just in misunderstanding

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You are right in a way..
But you can experience period like symptoms (bleeding, cramping, bloating) while pregnant!!

okay this is what i ment im always hearing two sides of the story..my girlfriend has has her period for 3 days now. 2 of the days were heavy but 1 was light (she said her period always does that) she also said her mom was period free during pregnancy, does that change anything? By the way im the same person who started this post.