Hi, I have been doing alot of reading online since this strange change has happend to me. This month on the 9th I got my ''period'' only diffrence it only lasted 3 days when my normal period is 5-7 days very heavy, blood clots and bad cramps this one was just light pink so I was happy and thought maybe it was a short period but on the 26th of the same month I noticed I was spotting again this time much lighter brownish and same thing only for two days the third was already almost gone. The next day I stayed worried so I took a pregnancy test and it was negative? Could this be implantation bleeding? Or stress? Me and my husband have been TTC for almost a year now and nothing yet. I have one child already and never experienced out of the normal I never even get nausea also my periods are always on time! I have been keeping track for almost 4 years now and this is the first time it happens?

This could be stress or if you have been more active or altered your ways. Any excessive exercise or different eating habits could cause shorter or lighter periods. But I'd wait a week or two to take another hpt or get a blood test

been eating the same, routine is the same, yes i have been stressing a little more but not out of the normal! & thanks. hopefully everything goes good xoxo.