Good evening, people. I have some respiratory issues and I would like to find out something. I am thinking of using steam inhalation treatments. It would be great if someone could tell me something more about this. I would really appreciate. Thank you in advance. This will mean a lot to me.

Hello. Many people use steam inhalation treatments. It is very useful for treating upper respiratory tract – nose and sinuses. People who suffer from asthma shouldn't use this treatment. It is efficient with sinusitis and cold. You should put 3 drops of essential oil into a bowling water. Your head should be about 12 inches above the bowl. You should cover your head with towel. You should breathe deeply for about 2 minutes. If you have some difficulties, contact your doctor. I hope everything will be all right.