I think I might be caught in nasal spray addiction… is it real or fictionary? I suffer from chronic sinusitis for years and practically now I don't even go to the toilet without carrying my nasal spray. And I am not even sure it helps me anymore. So do you think that nasal spray addiction exist at all?

Yes it may sound weird but there are many people suffering from chronic sinusitis that by the time have developed the nasal spray addiction. I think that you should be using nasal spray only 7 days continuously and than you need to have at least three weeks of nasal spray rest. You must also consider the fact that permanent use of nasal spray might damage membranes that are covering your nasal passages and the result is pretty much unpleasant such as frequent nose bleeding that also might become chronic. I never use nasal spray that much although I also suffer from chronic sinusitis and I know well how you must be feeling with these breathing difficulties but try to find another way to ease your condition. I for example perform inhalation almost every night and I have also installed humiliation to keep moist and clean my home air. And you might also try to beat the nasal spray addiction by using hot pepper nasal spray –I think that’s what its name is and I've heard that many people have beaten the nasal spray addiction with using it.