Hello. I have really big problem with blackheads on my nose, cheeks and forehead. I don't like skin on my face. I have combined skin. I also have very large pores and they make me look like SpongeBob. I've tried many daily scrubs but none helped. They just leave my face irritated, red, dry and flaky, and the blackheads appear the next day. Can you recommend me some good and healthy peeling face mask I could make from ingredients at home. Much appreciated!

I don't think peeling face mask will remove balck heads there is equipment to remove it you can use it. Firstly give steam to your face and then use this tool which will remove blackheads easily after its done apply face mask which suits your face.

Hello. Like youngisthan said, you should open up your pores with a steam first. Boil some water and put it in a bowl. Then put your face over the bowl and put a towel over your head. When the pores are opened it will be easier to remove the blackheads. Then you should put a mask on your face, i.e. problematic spots. Mask is made of baking soda and salt. Use small bowl and put 3/4 of baking soda and 1/4 of salt in it and mix. Wet your face with water, and then massage the soda-salt mix onto your wet face. Leave the mask to dry for about 10 minutes and then wash it out with lukewarm water. Don't lave the mask on for more than 10 minutes, and be careful it not get in your eyes.

I use tissue paper and eggbwhite. you take a square tissue and pull it apart and apply the thin layer of tissue to the layer that has black heads. you take a flat make up brush and began applying the egg white to the tissue on your face. you'll see the tissue turn clear on your skin. cover the places with blackheads and leave the mask on for 10 minutes and after slowly pull the mask off in a upward position. you're face will feel smooth and the blackheads should appear on the mask. it works for me hopefully it'll work for you.