I m a patient of syringomyelia, undergone surgery 2 yrs back. but failed. I heard about dr. sunil waghmare for this treatment. and the research he is doing on the same field. as my surgery failed, and i m in totally depressed, frustreated stat of mind, having no option other than suicide. If dr. sunil waghmare wishes to do any kind of research on me, for the benefit of syringomyelia petients all over the world. i m ready to surender my self for the research, without any compensetion. As I m HIV+ too. i have no option left other than endup everything. pl advice. and help. thanks. - v.c.godbole.- pune. mobile no. 09921332893.

I am on Vancouver Island and no-one here would give me a diagnosis. I have had the affliction for 25 years without treatment. I have been doing whatever I could to relieve my symptoms. Perhaps using too much over the counter painkiller at times.
I was working for a branch of our government here and their answer was t o retire me early after using a 'special project' to purposely discredit me in the community. This caused my spouse to stop believing in me.and Divorce.
I kept bugging the doctors and finally got approved for an MRI. When they saw the syringo, I was told I had an inflammation on the spinal cord and to go home as nothing could be done for me. I was in extreme pain and had difficulty even getting out of bed. Regular medicines from the chemical companies just made it worse. I came upon an anti inflammatory supplement called MSM at a place selling supplements. The instructions called for one tablet three times a day. On the second day of taking this, I was up and working in the yard and garden and have been slowly regaining my strength.