what is the cure for tonsilloliths

no cure.. use the back of your toothbrush to move the piece of skin at the back of the throat that is covering the tonsils. This is where you will find the white stinky chunks. Try both sides or the side that always fills like there is something stuck back there.

I have been getting these little off white deposits on my throat from time to time for the last several years as an adult. I had no idea why i was getting them, becasue i am a certified fitness and nutrition specialist and take excellent care of my body, with sound fitness and nutrition. I tried gargleing with different types of mouthwash and warm salt water to no avail. I didn't have a fever or sore throat with them, so i figured it was something i should try to rememdy on my own. When i tried to remove them with my finger or toothbrush, i found that i could remove them, but it would make my throat inflamed or sore and they would come back the next day. So one day i tried to remove them by putting peroxide on a q-tip and found that way to be the most effective. For one it would come off a lot easier, clean the surface bacteria off the tonsils and not make my throat sore or inflamed. I'm aware that i usually get these when i drink lots of cold or ice cold bottles of water. So, to help limit getting them, i drink water at room temperature, don't drink my coffee and tea scolding hot, and gargle with listerine and warm water before bed. This works for me, and i hope this helps some of you as well. Like i said, i am very healthy and physically fit, but from time to time i still get these, but not as often.