Okay. So, I'll put it blatiantly. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time about a week ago. I have irregular periods, and I haven't had an actual one in like. A month. My last one was in October, I believe. And, we didn't have I planned, at all. So when it happened it was unprotected for about a minute or so. Then we stopped and talked about it. And continued with a condom. I'm going to the doctor with my mom later today, but. I don't know. Getting pregnant Isn't an option for me. I'm only 16. My boyfriend is 17. It was a stupid move, but I don't know. I have all the symptoms of my period but no blood. I have had an acne breakout and sore boobs for the past week, those ended recently. But. I also hav a really sensitive stomach now too. I can't remember when that started, but somethings just makes me feel utterly sick, but that could be explained by the fact I havent really eaten anything, and I've gotten skinnier - because my family is short on money. But. The first time my boyfriend and I had sex he didn't cum. So, I'm just worried about pre-ejaculation....

And I'm sorry for the misspelled words. I'm on my iPod.

I can see why your worried. But even if your low on money and do or don't have a baby you need to eat. If your family don't already have ebt, you or your parents should apply for it. Well hope you have a blessed day and good luck to you.