I've been applying 0.1% steroid cream for about 3 weeks now, twice a day. I was applying it after taking a shower in the morning and before going to bed. I put it mostly on the outside, starting from the tip over about 2 cm long area. So far, I see no apparent result, so I want to know if it’s true that some people use 0.5% cream. Could it be there is something wrong with my application technique?

I applied betamethasone once or twice a day to the outside for my foreskin from the opening to the glans. I saw results even during the first week. I applied steroid cream for tight foreskin after I got out of the shower each morning. I put enough on so that the foreskin was entirely covered. Off course I take care there is not so much that it all wipes off onto my pants. It would soak in, and most days I would masturbate. That would stretch foreskin along with sex. But I never made any real serious attempts to purposely stretch my foreskin. You can't just put it on and sit there and stare at it, as I think you do. The steroid cream contains a skin thinning agent that should assist you in stretching the skin. You have to either work the foreskin back and forth, or get two fingers into the opening and stretch it to be wider. It may take days, or it may take few weeks to see results. Some say results are only temporary, unless you keep on using the steroid cream and stretching as needed.

i recently accquired some 0.5% betamethasone steroid cream, im curious as to how i should apply it. should i rub it into the foreskin like any other cream or leave it there un touched?

hey, what kind of brand do you use? i have been trying to find a brand that has 0.5% betamethasone but i didnt have any luck plus do i need a prescription to get it? some light on this subject would be really helpful. thanks.

I don't want to scare you but here's some information about what happens when you use steroid cream for too long. Be careful!
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You need a prescription to get it.

It cost me about 54.00 and some change.