How do you remove smegma! For years I have searched for help. I am TOO afriad to ask my parents about the problem. I'm typing so fast that I probably am spelling things wrong. I have a SUPER tight foreskin. I never knew that the head was supposed to show when you have an errection! >.> It hurts! A lot! When, I mastrubate I try to prevent opening up the head. Also I am uncercumsized and have a weird string on the bottom.

HELP ME. PLEASE!

I'm 14 in a month! I don't want to be a freak of nature...

I have girls to deal with! School grades! Popularity!

I do not want to die.

smegma is a build-up of old semen (ejaculate) and dirt and other stuff. when u are uncircumcised, it is usually helpful to wash underneath the foreskin and around the penile area with warm water and soap. you should try this in the shower when you are washing up. and if your foreskin is causing you a lot of pain, you should talk to your parents about it and have them take you to a doctor. If the problem is ongoing and is causing a lot of pain, the doctor may suggest circumcision ( the removal of the foreskin). its a minor outpatient surgery. and it will also help keep away the smegma, because when you take a shower, even if you don't wash like you should be, water and soap will still get down there and help keep you clean.

I hope I have been of some help to you.

I am now 16 years old but ever since i can remember my mom always pulled back my foreskin and cleaned under it with soap and water she always reminded me that wheni went to pee to always pull back my foreskin even now she pulls back my foreskin and makes sure that i clean it properly and she rubs baby oil so that it moves up and down easily you should let your parents know your concerns XD

OK frost off you go be fine you need to get curcumsied you start to work with it hard to say with out seeing it basically you pull back in the worm shower I can help more I think bater if e.mail me I don't think like if. Go over all of this in front of ever one I work in health care I help. People all the time with this problem my e.mail is I hope here from you and I can help

J-save

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

No idea what your trying to say there j-save sorry.

emoclew

circumcision is minor surgery??? I would think the loss of your foreskin is a bit more major than that. And its also completely unnecassary in this case.

do you really feel confortable with your mom pulling back your forskin at 16 , that is unusual that you would let her, that is not nomal fr someone your age

Guest wrote:

anonymous wrote:

He/she said while hiding behind the name "Guest".

Hi afraidchild, what about your problem right now?

wtf i just turned 14 and i relized maybe i should start doing some research on foreskin... well i have it and i am afraid to pull the skin back and i also did not know the head was suppost to show when you have an erection so what do i do now :[] i just learned you are suppost to clean it oh god i scared please someone help me

First of all, RELAX. You're not going to die from what you didn't know. Thousands of generations before you have survived in complete ignorance of all the things we discuss here.

There is no rule that your head is supposed to show when you have an erection. That depends on the length of your foreskin and everyone is different. If it shows, great. If it doesn't, that's fine too. I'd be willing to bet there have been millions of guys who never pulled their foreskin back to clean under it in their whole lives. Our bodies do a pretty good job of taking care of themselves just as they are built. Do you have to clean under your eyelids? Do girls clean inside their vaginas?

My mother always retracted my foreskin to clean under it and I think there were several benefits from that but the keeping it clean part was probably not really necessary. Growing up with a foreskin that had been constantly retracted as I grew made it more comfortable for me, I'm sure.

It IS nice for you and your lover if your glans can slide out of and back into it during sex. It provides much pleasure for both of you for several reasons.

Because we all like to be "clean", being able to retract it to clean out the smegma is certainly nice also.

So you can get started by stretching it so it will retract comfortably. I did mine by inserting two fingers (one from each hand) into the opening while in the shower and pulling it open a bit. Only a little so it didn't hurt but I could feel it stretching. For this to do any good you need to hold it like that for minutes at a time. The more you do it the sooner you will see results. Keep doing it until you find it will go back over the head easily and comfortably.

While you are masturbating, just keep pulling it back a little tighter so you can feel it stretching. That gives you a whole lot of added stretching time if you are like most boys your age. When I was 13/14 I gave mine a workout at least 5 or 6 times a day.

So just keep stretching it as often as you can. It will get there in a while. It may take as long as a year to get it stretched as much as you want but you get to decide how much is enough. Don't sweat the cleaning, clean as much as you can as you can get to it.

how long does shewash under it with soap? my mom always took a long time

Relax I'm 13 and you don't see me nervous or anything. First of all I'm uncut and you probably need to jerk off some more. You really don't need to clean under your foreskin when you take a shower. Your not gonna die or anything. It's just left over sperm from probably when you were sleeping or when you were jerking off. If the head of the penis burns when you touch it that means its just probably not ready to show or come out yet. Maybe you should stop touching it. Eventually it'll come out on its own one day and this problem won't occur again.

easy dude. if you use a cup and fill it with warm soapy water and then shove your pecker into the up and let it soak for 5 minutes and then
stretch the skin down and up pull the skin away from your pecker while soft and the pull it back towards you.

You will not die but your pecker will drop off if you don't take care of it.

Pmsl looool good one