Okay so, I am 17 years old. Pretty much done with puberty and am just starting to get into the sexual life. I've been doing a lot of research on tight foreskin and most of it is the same sh*t, "get circumcised, see a doctor." So, first off, I'm not getting circumcised. If that's all you'll offer as help then no thank you. I can't see a doctor due to being uncomfortable talking to my parents about it and dropping my pants for a doctor. 

I have read that stretching helps but haven't found many with experience and it working. Are there any over the counter creams that'd help? 

Also, I should mention, when soft, I can pull the skin back just fine and even more than past the head, I can do it when it's a little hard but nowhere near when I'm fully hard, not even 1/3 of the way. 

Any help, tips, and experience appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Uncut,

Start stretching.  That's the only thing that will help you retract your foreskin when erect.  There are no magic creams to do it for you.  Even if you went to the doctor and were prescribed a steroid to help your foreskin stretch you still would need to stretch it yourself.

Stretching works for most guys.  In some cases they have a severe enough case of phimosis that a circumcision is the only answer - worst case!

Thanks for the reply! What about Hydrocortisone? It's over the counter and I know creams won't fix it, but they will help it and make it quicker. Also, how should I stretch it? Are there multiple ways and how many times? Thank you :)

Forgot to add, when I masturbate, no pain or anything but I do like to edge. Not sure if that increases the thickness and elasticity of my skin tho..

Forget the hydrocortisone. A doctor prescribed steroid cream may be an option. There's nothing wrong with edging. Skin grows by stretching. Just pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening.

It may be easier in the shower.  The warm water helps soften the skin.

The hydrocortisone won't help? I read that it might help. I'm trying everything I can before even thinking about going to the doctor, I'm a bit embarrassed haha. Also, I can only pull it back over the head when it's soft, is that ok? And, any other stretches I should be doing?

You don't need to be embarrassed by this. Most guys can't fully retract until AROUND age 17 so you are close.

Yes, it's good you can retract when flaccid.

To stretch, get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening. Do it as often as you can! The only thing the would really help is a steroid type cream - prescribed by a doctor. You do not need this to stretch! It would only be prescribed after an exam.

It takes some effort on your part to do this. You just have to do it. There are no easy solutions.

I'm fine with stretching honestly. I'll keep at it and try stretching daily multiple times and different ways. Any creams I can buy over the counter?

You can use some lube to make it easier to stretch but there is no over the counter cream that will help you stretch your foreskin.

It just takes time. Unfortunately nobody talks about their penis/foreskin or you could have started this a few years ago.

Realistically if I stretch like 4 times a day. Any idea how long it takes? :(

Sorry for the guest reply. Didn't realize it signed me out lol

It depends on a number of factors including your girth.

You should notice a change in a week or so. It'll take some time to completely be able to retract erect however.

It will be worth it when you're done. Sex will be much more pleasurable for you.

Ok, thank you !