Hi guys,

When i pull my foreskin back when i have an erection it is really tight & painful. I have no problem pulling my foreskin behind the head but when i do it becomes really tight behind it. It is causing me real problems because when i ejaculate, its almost as if its struggling to come out & when it does its like it shoots out because of the tightness which causes me real pain. Could this be caused because my frenulum is making my foreskin tight or is it something else? I really dont want to be circumcised so any help would be really appreciated.

Hi Guest,

Can you pull your foreskin behind your head easily when you're erect? It should be able to more or less glide back and forth.

Read this forum and see if you think it might apply. Post back with any questions.

This link: https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

When i'm erect it does seem tight when i pull my foreskin back which becomes even tighter when its behind the head. I can pull my foreskin back over my head again when erect but with difficulty, it doesnt glide back & forth with ease.

What would be the best way to try and stretch my foreskin with the problem i have? I would prefer doing it when my penis isnt erect but if it would be better for me when it is, i am definitely willing to give it a go.

You can use your fingers to stretch it. If you can get one or two in, put them into the opening and spread it. As it loosens you can use more fingers. Keep a steady pressure on it and do it several times a day. Skin grows by stretching. The more often you stretch it, the faster it will grow. You can also pull down on the foreskin when erect, it will also stretch the skin.

You don't need to hurt yourself but you can expect some discomfort.

Good luck with your progress.

Thankyou for the advice medic-dan. I've just got afew more questions if you dont mind answering.

Do i need to stretch my foreskin forward/away from my body when i spread my foreskin with my fingers apart?
How long would you recommend me stretching it for each time i do it?
Do you think this will help with the problem i have with the tightness?

You mean stretch it, the opening, but also pull it longer? I think the opening is the more important of the two but since that is the direction you want it to grow.

I do think it will help, it will take some time, several months likely, but it has helped lots of us guys. The advantage of this is that it is "natural" and no surgery is required.

If it doesn't work then you'll need to get it checked.

Thankyou medic-dan. Hopefully this will solve the problem i have.

All the best.