hi im 20 and my foreskin has always been to tight but i went to the doctors and used this steroid cream for a couple of months and that freed up my forskin but its still really tight and painfull when it goes back just wondering if i should get circumsion? cheers x

no you don't need circumcision :-) i have the same problem im 17 and i think the solution is that you pull it back and keep it back every day a few times a day to stretch it out , in about a few weeks it should be much less painful but if that doesn't work talk to your dr. again and ask what would he recommend for you.

Hi 'Guest', no you don't need a circumcision, but I wouldn't recommend leaving it pulled back, if its tight at all it could get stuck there leading to paraphimosis and a trip to A & E.

You should keep on with the gentle stretching with the steroid cream the doctor has recommended to you. If you don't get any joy you can go back and look into a preputioplasty or a frenuloplasty its very unlikely that you'll need a circumcision.