Hello, I am a 20 year old male who until the last year thought he had a tight foreskin disorder, but was fortunate to soon realize it was not really so. I had just never pulled back the foreskin and bothered to stretch it can you believe. Any way I began stretching and very early on saw much improvement. I can effortlessly retract the foreskin when flaccid and, although still quite tight, when erect too. Now it's important to note that I have essentially stopped stretching but wish to get back into the habit as business is still not done. Here is where my question comes in. When my foreskin is fully retracted when erect, it gets super tight behind the head (not uncomfortably) but I can not slide it at all as in the practice of masturbation. It's just too tight and it will not move unless I purposefully flick it back up with a few good pushes. Do I continue to stretch the foreskin and frequently at that until it's completely loose? And do I indeed stretch the same way, because I feel for some reason I would benefit from 'horizontal foreskin stretching' more so if that makes any sense. Please help. Thank you very much for reading.

Horizontal stretching will deffinately widen the diameter. You can do this in a few fun ways. With a baloon and rubber band on the end of a flexable hose with a little lube, or the assistance of your best friend, you can blow it up and play with it squizing it in different directions. You can pinch it off at the tip and pee in it, called balloning, in the shower off cource. Find a safe tube with no sharp edges and just a little bit bigger circumference than your erection, start with your prepuce down on your shaft, put the tube over your glans and stretch and roll your foreskin up over the tube. It's much more comfortable/pleasurable to use a soft tube such as a close friends bigger erection to roll it over, called docking. I used succesively larger tubes and every time  I'd force my shaft skin over it would get a little wider.  I have a fauxskin from foreskin restoration, because of an excessive infant circumcision, so I don't have the rigid frenar band which contains specialized muscle cells for closing up around your glans, and I don't have my erogenous frenulum delta nerves, either, so I cannot relate to exactly how yours will feel while doing these stretching exercises. Remember to play safe (condoms) and never have sex with any wounds on or around your penis or vagina because that's how HepC and HIV are spread from infected body fluids into wounds.

If you continue your horizontal foreskin stretching you will help to make the narrow tip of your foreskin wider. If that is done, it will stop locking behind the head when you retract.

As you must know, you can masturbate just fine without pulling back the foreskin into its locked position behind the head.

Hi Man:

Yes, you need to keep on stretching. The goal is to have a foreskin that glides freely back and forth up and down the shaft and over the head of your erected penis.