I had sex 4 or 5 months ago and he said he jizzed but I'm not sure where. But I'm getting a belly now. My periods are messed up like I would have them for 2 or 3 days not like 5 days. Also would you be able to feel your babys heartbeat in your tummy? And does your belly go up if you having a girl? And is it true when someone has a dream of you being pregnant means you are? I need to know more about pregnancy signs that are about 4 or 5 months.

Some signs of pregnancy :Shortness of breath, sore boobs, fatigue, nausea, tons of peeing, headaches, backaches, cramping, cravings or food aversions, constipation, bloating, mood swings, sensitive smell, diziness or fainting, spotting, late period.If you've had any, or multiple of those symptoms that you usually wouldn't then your probably pregnant. The best bet to know if your pregnant for sure is to get a few pregnancy tests just to be safe. Being a mother would be hard work, & you'll want to be really prepared for it, don't wait any longer if it's already been 4 to 5 months.

I suggest going to the doctor to get a blood pregnancy test taken if you can. Home pregnancy test are less accurate the further along you are in pregnancy if you are pregnant. This happens because your hcg hormones tend to decrease the further you are in your pregnancy. The doctor will also be about to feel your stomach to see if your uterus is normal and flat feeling or expanded. If your pregnant you will carry high boy or girl for the first several months and then the last two months it will drop down low. No having a dream about being pregnant does not mean your pregnant. Since your thinking about being pregnant its in your head so when you sleep you will dream about it. Same as if you watch a scary movie about zombies and then when you sleep you dream you're being chased by zombies. No you can not feel a babys heartbeat in your stomach, what your feeling is your own pulse beating. You should ask the guy if he ejaculated inside of you but even if he did not ejaculate inside of you there would be a chance of pregnancy from pre-cum.
Pregnancy symptoms are:
Breast- sore, tender, changing areola colors, leakage, swollen/growing
Mood- mental fatigue, unusually mad or sad, hormonal feeling
Body- missed period, no periods, stomach/lower back cramps, heartburn, morning sickness (can happen at any time), nausea, vomiting, nosebleeds, physical fatigue, frequent urination
Baby- you may be able to feel movement some describe as butterflies but my personal experience was a pinching sensation