Hello All

I have been having this stomach pain when I wake up for couple of months now. It happens like 3-4 times a month. The pain is not a normal stomach pain. It kind of feels different. Like it feels like a muscle spasm and it extends from my stomach to my chest (heart) and even my back. I have been to my doctor and he prescribed me Rob 20mg. I have been taking them for 3 weeks now but again I woke up today with the same pain. The pain goes away after 15-30min when I walk around or get out of the bed. Could it be the way I sleep or something else? The weird thing is it doesn’t happen everyday and when it does happen its always in the morning as soon as I wake up. I have done a full blood test, an X-ray from my chest, urine test, 3-4 different heart tests and they call came back normal.

By the way I mentioned the pain kind of extends to my heart. The pain is hard to describe. It doesn’t feel like a pain. Its like burning kind of feeling you get in when your hungry but in your heart. I know im not making sense but its hard for me to explain this.

Anyways anyone else experienced something similar?

btw the pill the doctor gave me is called Rabeprazole 20mg.

Hi John. I recently started experiencing the exact same thing only it's not in my stomach, its mainly the middle of my back and chest. It starts when I wake up also and I usually walk around for a few minutes just pacing and it goes away and doesn't come back until another day and its also not always every day like yours. I thought I was having a heart attack or something one day with it and so I went to the ER and got an EKG and they said it wasn't my heart and they just thought it was GERD but I don't eat before going to bed so I don't see how it could be that.