For about two days now I've had sharp stomach and chest pains. The stomach pains are across my lower abdomen, where one would get hunger pains for instance, but the chest pain (which feels connected to the stomach pain, like, there isn't an area between the two that isn't effected) is only on my left side in the breast area. This is accompanied with low appetite (every time I taste something I seem to get the pain) though I've managed crackers, pasta, and attempted some beans and black rice. Fluids aren't as much of a problem, and there's no abnormality with bowel movements. I also seem to be burping more often than usual, but I'm thinking that could be because I haven't been eating a whole lot.
as far as medical history goes, I'm 18, F, I take celexa and ortho tricyclen lo. I have a recently discovered fibroadenoma in my left breast, but I don't think thats related...
Any ideas as to what's going on would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, There!

I to have been having pain on my left side of chest. My gasrologist says it's IBS. I also have acid reflux and ulcer colitis. You may want to get a endoscopy done to be sure it's not an ulcer. Contact me at _[removed]_ for further converstaion.

Ideal

I have this same problem. I'm on Celexa and Ortho Lo. Have you figured it out? Let me know.

Thanks!

I am eighteen as well, I have never had any medical problems. But starting this november I am finding myself going through alot of the same symptoms. I never used to get headaches, cramps or anything. I get a very sharp pain in my lower abs, and now chest pains and I always get a sharp pain near my temples. Have you heard anything ?

i have been noticing the same symptoms in my self but the cest pains is all over as for me i am a 15year old female and i'm also very healthy but if you find out what it is plz repson i'll keep an eye on this i'm hopefully going to the docotors some time this week about so i'll let you know

For the last 3 days i've been having the same symptoms. Sharp pains in my stomach area, chest pains in the heart area, headaches on the top to back right side of head, dizziness, nausea. If anyone knows what's going on please respond as i'm just lost on this matter and the doctors in my city seem like they didn't even go to medical school because they told me it was a cold %-) . Anyway, i'm a 22 year old male.

Ive been having some of the same things happening! I have been sick and havent been feeling well at all! Ive been cramping for about 2 weeks now! I found a lump under my right arm pit. Couple days later i was standing up and felt the need to sit down i felt like i had to throw up and i started cramping! I got in the shower and the right side of my chest tighted up and my right arm i felt like i was going to pass out! I started shaking It scared me really bad! It finally went away after 4 to 5 mintures i dont have insurace but i need to get this looked out! I havent felt good for the past month! Anyone else have the same things happening reply back to me thanks :-)

hi, I am having the same issues.  i am not taking those medications, but i am now having the stomach pain for about four months, no one knows what is wrong. i have been to several doctors and no one seems to know.  my GI doctor told me it is probably IBS, tonight i started having pain in my left breast, so i looked it up.  i am honestly getting worried seeing that i am not the only one with theese symptoms.  if any one finds out what is going on please let me know.

-Jamie

Bump. I have been having the same issues for the last 2 weeks. Not Gallstones and acid reflux medication is not working. Running out of ideas and getting worried >.<

I'm a 16 year old female and this morning when I woke up I had a kind of cramping pain in my lower abdomen and also on the left side of my chest. It was very painful and I couldn't straighten up properly without a lot of pain. I lay in bed with a hot wheat bag against my chest for a while and this helped a lot. Still, it was scary. I'm healthy and am on no medication and have no breathing difficulties. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Me 2 ... I have sharp abdomen pain and chest pain that comes and goes but not at the same time. I also realized my left arm hurts a little, it is freaking me out because it's really painful and these symptoms kind of sound like a heart attack. I'm a 17 yr old female. And I find it very odd that we are all females and in the same age range... What could this be? My doctor said acid reflux, but Im not burping and I know what heartburn is I had it before when I ate too much once and this is not that. And I am relatively healthy, not overweight or anything

I have been having the same symptoms, The first thing my doctor did was check my gallbladder to make sure it was functioning correctly, My tests came back that it was fine so unfortunately my hunt is still on. Have your doctor order test for the gallbladder though, sounds like those kind of symptoms. 

hi I have been having stomach pains since august last year and i was hospitalised for a bit they all told me it was a bug. it recently has started to get bad again. I cant keep much food down they said it was stress i have been to a lot of doctors as you can imagine. i started to think im just over reacting. the doctors said my symptoms dont match anything but if all of you have been having the same symptoms what the hell is it?. anyway if any of you have an answer please let me know the pain is getting constant now and unbearable even. i have just started getting the pain in the chest. any comments would be appreciated.

thank you.

hi i am a 17 yo male and i have the same symptoms but the chest pains are in the middle  of my chest and the stomach and chest pains come and go when they want mostly when i eat somethin or when im lying on my back please get back to me coz ive had these pain for a few years

i have been getting this too, i cant move for ages and it gets that bad i want to scream but i cant, im in excruciating pain and the doctors just keep saying theres nothing wrong with me, im nearly 16 and a female, someone help me please