For about a month now, every night I've been having severe nausea and a burning sensation in my stomach and lower gut that occasionally turns into a more sharp pain. Very watery, terrible-smelling diarrhea, tends to be an almost yellow color, sometimes mixed in with an almost orange color. I feel nauseous like I'm going to throw up, but I never actually do. Also from time to time I feel pressure on my right side, just below my ribs.

During the day, the symptoms are bearable, but still interferes in my everyday life, but at night it is a whole different story.

I can't eat the same, I also have been feeling very weak, I seem to be fatigued by doing simple tasks that have never tired me out before, every time I stand up from laying down I feel very dizzy, even if I get up slowly.

Also, I now notice that my heart seems to be beating "harder" than usual. It doesnt seem to be beating faster or slower, but it seems to be noticeably different, i can hear and feel it beating hard.  

The doctors thought it was a stomach virus, but because it is lasting for so long they don't know what it is anymore. 

So far, I've only gotten an X-ray done, which turned up negative.

I've gone to the ER a few times within this month period because the symptoms, but they always tell me that it is nothing and just give me prescription for pills that don't help.

This condition I'm in is honestly really depressing for me simply because I'm not able to eat normally or live my life normally. I'm wondering if anyone else is or has suffered with something like this and what they are doing or had done to cope with it.

Hi

I also have been feeling symptoms like you are and i know how shity you feel. Mine started around the first week of jan. I went from almost a pill stuck in the back of my mouth, burning in my stomach, pains from dull to achy to stabing. i had real bad diarrhea for about 3 weeks untill i started eating activia yogurt twice a day, once in the mourning and at night. also zero appetite and just eating because i have to. i had 2 ct scans with vein injection and about 7 chest x-ray ad i even went to 2 different hospitals and now switched my doctors. all anyone has to say is it's anxiety but i dont understand how i wake up feeling this way. They gave me ativan which helps because i get really bugged out from all these feelings and scared. i also take prilosec in the am,gaviscon after every meal and a zantac at night. i get strange feeling in my heart area but i also have a mvp. when i got to the hospital they tell me i am basically to young for anything dangerous. i still feel like sh*t to this day and get yellow stool. try the activia to help with you diarrhea. it help me within a couple days.

Have you gotton and ultrasound done of your gallbladder or of your heart you should get that done you might have gallbladder stones

no but had an echo stress test done. they said that my blood work came back good for all of that.
now i noticed a pea size lump under my skin by my collar bone dont know if it means anything and im afraid to go tothe doctors again because all they wanna say is to stop worrying its just axziety

i do have a mvp.

I have had the same symptoms for the past 3 months . Over the past 4 years I have had the camara colonoscopy and endoscopy and the results have been negative . Someone recommended charcoal tablets would help, and they have . try you can buy them at most health food stores.

Hi yellow stool is acid its normally to much wine or beer far to much acid build up in belly it builds up over years so a little puts you over the top I took anti acids etc for years the only cure is dont drink and after a month it will be gone you will feel brand new i promise stop tacking all the medics you dont need them they are bad for you