I have been sick for the last eight months. my stomach seems to growl all the time especially at night when i lie down. i have dark stools most of the time. i feel nauseated all the time. and when i urinate it is real yellow and it burns. i dont feel hungry until about eleven o clock and even if i eat something small it seems to fill me up. the doctor has done a rectal exam, blood tests,an endoscope,colonoscopy, catscan,and an ultrasound of my gall bladder and they all came back negative. but i had a hydescan and they think i should have my gall bladder removed. i just want to know if that is for sure the problem cause i have been through enough.

DONT LET THEM TAKE OUT YOUR GALLBLADDER!!! i had//still have all those symptoms it doesnt help when they take it out its worse!

When you have a gallbladder attack, you will double over and want them to take it out, until then stay away from fatty foods.