I recently realized that there are few types of Aortic Aneurysms. What are they? I am interested to know because my husband has been diagnosed with degenerative aneurysms. I was surprised when I read on some forum about different kinds of Aortic Aneurysms.

Yes there are few types of Aortic aneurysms classified by shape, location along the aorta, and how they are formed. I know that there are Fusiform, Saccular, Degenerative and Dissecting aneurysms. Your husband type is most common one. My sister has it. She suffered from high blood pressure for years and that caused her Aortic aneurysms.

Hi there How is your sister and how big is the aneurysm , how was it diagnosed,my husband was diagnosed by accident as he had high protein in urine and doctor sent him for a scan. He is 54 now diagnosed last year he has been on HB tablets for only 4 years. His protein is now in mid 100 still high.

God Bless you

Heather