i am 36 yrs old and for the last year and a half have been suffering with loud stomach gurgling and slight spasms shortly after a meal for a few hours. the doctor diagnosed me with ibs ihave no weight loss no blood in my stools just the runs every so often. the stomach gurgling does not always time with the runs but the gurgling starts after food and can continue for a few hours with a tight feeling on my left side and pressure all over the top part of my guts. i also suffer from gas. i am frightened now that it could be something serious. can you help me?

Hi Janet. My name is Xander. I was just wandering the same thing because my cousin suffers from the exact same thing. What are your eating habits, what do you eat the most? Also it is very important to measure the amount of vegetables you eat, and to remind yourself you should not eat too much. I would like you to go to see your doctor about this concern, because bloated stomach can be potentially dangerous. You should run blood tests, stool examination and full body examination just in case to check everything. Endoscopy is recommended. Let us know what you did please. 

Hi i have the same symptoms, i am undergoing a couple of test for this, did you manage to find out what this is all about?

I have exactly the same symptoms as this. The discomfort down the left side and into the bottom left corner, in particular... It is similar to an emotional IBS, but this time, I have the feeling of not having emptied my bowels each time as the gut is continually swollen and gurgling.. The pain arrives soon after eating but there is no particular pattern. My stools have changed too from being healthy and normal, once in the morning, I now go all through the day with small strangulated stools.

I am having this checked.. In hte surgery they did the sigmoid colon examination which was vile and the air they pumped in was completely too much as the pain after was excrutiating.. Now I have to go for the full monty, endoscopy gastroscopy with biopsy and same the other end at the colon... This means anaesthetic and laxatives beforehand. I just hope the medics learn from vets, and put in only as much air as needed for the VOLUME.. They seem to go on pumping same amount as for a lumberjack who is three times my volume. He said I still have 2.1/2 metres but what about volume! Anyway, they have to rule out polyps, strictures, crohn's and coeliac, cancer etc. But our food today is such contaminated c**p that nothing surprises me - our poor guts. Food intolerance was unheard of but bread today is not bread as it was meant to be.. Everything tastes of asbestos and fruit and veg grown in water, transparent to the light and tasing of raw potato whether a pineapple or whatever!

IBS caused me always emptying and having to eat a lot more. This is different as the gut seems a bit spastic and food feels as if it just sits with no peristalsis, or what there is is weak and ineffectual. But the ignominy of having everyone sticking the turkey basting equipment up there is prob worse than the symptoms, overall... I'm not too worried really; life is a terminal disease anyway...

janina

Have you done any testings? You should speak to your doctor about your symptoms and ask for further evaluation. I will say that I am 37 and I have been going through discomfort in abdominal pressure in colon rumbling that seems to get worse at night. I have had numerous testings done such as abdominal cat scan X-ray ultrosiund of pelvic and abdominal complete blood work and all has come back fine. At this point they are calling it ibs. Don't be worried be safe and talk to doctor! Hope you feel bettter

I am 38 and have had "IBS" symptoms for the past 5+ years. My symptoms are now worse with everyday discomfort. I have had just about every test out there and the diagnosis is always "IBS" which I call BS...second opinions, etc. Every time that I walk into a doctor's office, I know that I have an irritated bowel, he11 that is why I am am in their office. I have been prescribed Bentyl for years and at almost every appt to help with the spasms but that has offered no help..I feel there needs to be a cause as to WHY we have this "syndrome" and why most everyone we know does not. I do not mean to sound discouraging, but the frustration is at it's worst for me. I am now at the point where I cannot dine out and sometimes even wait to eat anything until I get home from work at 6pm. My stomach cannot tolerate the digesting of fruits or vegetables, eggs, anything with corn, (I haven't been able to have coffee or tea in at least 4 years which has been very tough) I would really appreciate any feedback. on the tests you've had and any found results...and I will do the same. I don't want to live this way. This disorder/syndrome has had me in such a depression for awhile now. Thanks for reading and letting me vent.

Try B complex. Initially take 3x3 tablets, then 2x2 until your stool become yellow

Get any and if possible, all GMO foods out of your diet. Most of which are contaminated with Glyphosate (roundup) that is designed to literally make insects stomachs explode.