I have been having the problem that whenever I start to get hungry and my stomach starts growling alot and I don't eat in a certain period of time I will start having diarrhea that lasts for the better part of a few hours. Is this a condition, disease?

Strange..same thing happens to me too. One usually get diarrhea after eating something bad because the body is trying to flush out the toxin. I ll post back up if I find something in medline.

i get the exact same thinng, if i'm empty stomach for like 6-7 hours. my mind starts to get dizzy.. i get very cold and sweaty. the ache is so bad that its not tolerable. i have nausea and vomiting too.

in some rare cases i've fainted too.

i dont know whats wrong.

my mom says its because im really thin so my blood pressure drops really low.. and as im hungry alot of bile juice gets collected in my stomach which causes the ache..

Is it an ulcer?