For about the past year I have been experiencing extremely loud stomach gurgling. This at times such as when I am in class can be embarassing, for everyone can hear it. The gurgles happen all the time, whether I am hungry or I just ate. I maintain a pretty healthy diet, eat a lot of fruit vegetables, and stopped drinking carbonated beverages a month ago to only see no improvement. Is this something I should see a physician about? I have found on several websites, that I should perhaps pick up some probiotics (8 and 10) or perhaps this is a sign of gluten intolerance. Please help.

I suffered from this years ago and found my answers with a naturopath and a good colon cleansing product. I used drnatura's colonix program and it worked great for me. I also worked closely with a naturopath who helped me find the right foods to eat as I found out there are many foods I was eating that I was actually allergic to. So today I am healthy, no gurgling in the stomach, no constipation and my long list of medical problems are no longer issues. I hope you find the solution that is right for you. Keep us posted on your progress. Good luck.