OK, I've now been up almost all night due to constant stomach twitching, gurgling of the stomach and several small bowel movements. It happened within a half hour of eating dinner.

I have had issues of chronic stomach ailments for a long time and a doctor thought it was probably IBS. However, the twitching and gurgling are new symptoms and although not painful, it is very bothersome!

Reason for this causation? Any home remedies for this and what can I do to avoid this happening in the future. The stomach twitch has me freaked out!

Thankyou for your help.

*****

That is a link that might help you

regards
portia

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

It could be your gallbladder ;-)

Hallo,
Stomach cramps are often experienced after we eat, especially if we eat fast or eat spicy food. There are more causes of stomach cramps like bad digestion, heartburn, food poisoning or stress. So in order to eliminate these you might try to focus more when you eat. Have you had stomach flu in past several weeks? I think that you might be having problems with food poisoning or you have a bacteria in your stomach that is making your stomach overwork.
A good thing for you would be to drink enough water and to try to use some antibiotics. Some medication for gastric pain or acidity would also be handy.
I hope this helped a bit.

The poster said he had stomach TWITCHING and gurgling after meals. Not cramps or pain.