My stomach hurts only if pressed and it's been going on for a couple of weeks now. I went to the walk-in clinic doctor last week and he gave me medicine for treatment of constipation. Well, I've had better bowel movements lately and still have pain especially if pressed. I wonder if I should go to my primary care physician or what to do?

You should go to your primary care physician for treatment. Walk-in clinics typically have much less resources and are designed to treat no more than very simple health problems. It sounded like you just wasted your money.

Hallo,
Stomach can hear from many causes. Usually people get pain when they eat something that doesn’t suit their stomach or when they have problems with ulcers. Constipation is often a cause of pain in the stomach but this would give you pain even if you don’t press your stomach. What part of the stomach does hurt? Is in the lower part or in the upper stomach? I think this pain that you are experiencing is caused by the ulcer in your stomach. Have you changed your diet in any way in last couple of weeks? Are you using any kind of pain killer for the pain or any other medication?
I hope this helped a bit

hey! i have pain when i press my tommy! i guess it became a year.. its near my belly button and the lower part some time the pan increases and somethime decreases what should i do pls reply!! ty :)

Hi sorry.to trouble you, did you ever find the cause ?? I am suffering from the same thing and doctors dont seem to have a clue!! Thanks in advance :-) nancy

Did u ever figure out what this pain is caused