For the last four months I started to feel a burning sensation and heat in the stomach. The heat travel from the abdominal to the lower part of the stomach. I aslo have loose stool and feel more heat after passing stool. Please help? I have been to many doctors but no hope.

Thank you

Hiya I thought maybe I could help with your problem. As I was just looking up "stomach heat" and I found a chinese article on it. And the first symptom was burning heat in the abdomen. So it could be this. It says peppermint, strawberries, bananas, Logan berries, spinach, and cucumber are some of the foods believed to help Stomach Heat.

Anyway I hope this helps! :-)

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking you are having issued with your stomach acid. Maybe this heat that you are talking about can come from your abdomen but I think that the main cause of your issues is stomach acid. It may caused you stomach ulcers as well. How old are you? Can you tell us more about your diet, and have you changed anything in last couple of weeks? Sometimes slightest changes can affect your digestive system. Your diarrhea also indicates that your digestive system is not fully functional. There is also a chance that you might have some viral infection in your stomach. You should run some test to confirm the condition.
I hope that this helped.

There are many food/drink that causes the feeling of heatiness e.g. milk so you really need to watch your diet very closely.