i started with my back hurting earlier in the week.. and now its really killing me.. and my stomach and sides are hurting me too... and i am having trouble of pooping..... i go to the bath room and go a little but cant go anymore... but feel like i could go more... help me.. and of course my doctors office is closed today and dont open until monday...

i have the same thing goin on i dont know what it is if you find out let me no thanks

You both might have cysts in your ovaries... But it depends... Do you have pain in your ovaries when it's not your period? If so, you better see a doctor because if you let it get bigger, it could cause cervical cancer!!! D:

Hallo,
back and stomach pain can be really annoying especially if you have issues with bowel movements. I think that your main problem is constipation. In my opinion if you get rid of this problem your back pain and stomach pain will disappear as well. You can try to do several things if you have constipation. First have you been drinking enough water? You know that you should drink at least 2 liters per day. Second you can try to use some laxatives to help you with constipation. In most cases laxatives help. You should try to change your diet. Eat many vegetables and fruits. They are very helpful for digestive system.
I hope this helped.
I hope this helped.