One day all of the sudden my stomach started to have extreme pains on my left side of my stomach lower and upper, some right by my ribs. I have symptoms of constipation/diarrhea, migraines and nausea. Then I was driving home one day and my right breast had a sharp pain. I am really not sure if I should be concerned or not. Please help!!

Have you already had this checked out by a doctor? If not, you should; they can give you medicine that may help. I have similar symptoms and Hyoscyamine Sulf along with Hyoscyamine Er seem to help.

I haven't been to the doctor yet. But I might go tomorrow if it doesn't go away. But tonight I just started my period so I may think that was it.
But my dad had his appendix taken out before and he had the same symptoms. (except starting the period of course)

If you still have pain after your period is over, I'd ask your mom/dad to take you as soon as you can.

Thank you. I found my problem is my ovary expanded. Thanks for your input!