For a few days now my stomach has been bloated. The bloated feeling has been mild to severe but the feeling is there regardless and it's been consistant for 3-4 days. I feel full and like my food is stuck in my upper stomach and it feels like my lower stomach is empty. I haven't been to the washroom for 2 days now and the food feels like it's not going anywhere. I have a dull and gurgling feeling in my stomach non stop also. It feels like there is some nasty acid and liquid constantly moving around in my abdominal area and i feel it on and off extending to my ribs as well.

Besides this, when i eat, i feel lightheaded and dizzy and i have moments where i feel short of breath and full headed, like there is a pressure in my head and almost as if the food won't go down my throat.

Has anyone had an experience with this or does anyone know what it might be and what these symptoms mean?

Thanks alot :-)

Oh my God, that sounds really awful!

I am not quite sure what you are dealing with. It sounds a little like acid reflux, but more permanent maybe. Could you have a problem with your diaphragm? Does it feel like your food doesn't want to go down when you swallow something? I myself would try to eat really small portions and chew slowly and really well. But if you can't go to the toilet at all, I'd be more worried about a bowel obstruction than about finding a bloated stomach cure. The light-headedness and dizziness sounds quite serious. I personally would definitely be seeing a doctor.

hi i was just wondering if u found out what u had wrong with u coz i have been feeling them same symptoms!!! and its realy uncomfetable!!!
thanks

My mother has been experiencing similar symptoms. We are schedule to do a bunch of tests, but it would be great to know about the possibilities. She feels no pain, just pressure in her upper stomach. Any info would be great.

I have been having those same problems now for a few months. It started with a feeling like something was stuck or pushing on my lower throat/chest. Now I have the feeling of being full in my upper stomach. I went to a GI doctor and he suggested an endoscopy. I have not scheduled it yet......I think I'm scared of what they might find???

If anyone knows anything about theses symptoms please, please reply.

Thanks

omg i had the same symtoms starting wuth the throat every time i eat a feel so full and bloated like thee food doesnt go down ive been to numerous doctors and had a endoscopy + colonoscopy done nothing found what was your result  or anybody????????????? it is sooooooooooooo frustrating...

ps this has been going on for a long time now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

drink pom juice

hey everyone with similar symptoms i wanted to let you know after being to numberous gi doctors and having negative results on my test it turns out my stomach pain was due to an eating disorder so if you guys have recently or even farther back have chaged your eating pattens tell a doctor it really helped me and im having no pain hope everyhtning goes well and you all feel better best of luck 

Ive had problems like this and it can feel really uncomfortable, I dont actually know what it is but i think it might be just simply slow bowel movements from eating the wrong things or not doing enough exercise or not having much of a routine! I find that hot water bottles and drinking plenty of water and cups of tea help! :)

I had that for a few weeks and ended up at the doctors. It was just after christmas and I'd partied hard. The body just doesn't like abuse and let's you know. The reason I googled this topic was cos I had the same symptoms again. I work away from home (abroad) and miss my favourite, unhealthy food, so after 3 days of bacon sarnies, McDonalds, KFC , pork pies, scotch eggs I was feeling awful. Lethargic, bloated etc... My advice... Try eating healthy cereal, salads... Cut out fat and crappy foods. Try light exercise, walking... If you feel bloated take something like rennie or deflatine after eating... See how you go. That sorted me. Be good to your body and it'll be good to you

are you all eating bread and other foods with flour?are you stressed out I have had this problem ..the feeling food feels like its not digesting properly this is my 4th day of no bread crackers and other things like that , and the problem has gone ...celeiac disease you might have ... cut out these things and tell us how you all go with it

Does anyone know what it can be cause i cannot stand to here my mom moan everyday it is very annoying and i can't go to sleep.My mom cannot go to sleep that means nobody can go to sleep. Can somebody HELP me!!!!!!!! 

wow goldsilver9630... I've gotta say... you sound like a TOTAL DOUCHE... how about thinking about how your mom is feeling instead of yourself. Do you think she likes feeling crappy?

I Have The Same Symptoms. I Have Been Feelings Like This For 2 Days And Have Had Nausea And Stomach Growls. I Have An Appointment to check my stomach i hope its not nothing bad. But Stomach Doesnt Feel Full After Meal. Feels More Like Empty. I Just Hope I Dont Have Nothing Bad.

try drinking water and pooping and try to eat more fiber. Probably your digestive system is acting slow. but try to still eat.