Hi there!

For a good while now, I always feel hot. It could be freezing out side, and I feel warm. When I get inside, I always get the cold though. That doesn't last long, because I heat up easily. I have to keep the temperture very low, because I just get so hot. Like very, very hot. People could be freezing, but I'm burning up all the time. Not to a sweating point though.

Recently my stomach feels like it's burning, and I get cramps. It's not an intense burning or painful cramps it's practically unnoticable but it's starting to bother me too. I don't seem to have much of an appetite either. And my periods passed. Can anyone help me what could this be.....

Also I'm a 17 year old, female.

Oh my God! I have the same symptoms! I started getting "hot" when I came to college. It was almost 90 every day and we had no air conditioning. Even when we were in places with AC, I still got hot. I have to limit the amount of clothing I wear around my room so as not to overheat.

And the stomach cramps thing! Mine's been going on for a couple of months now. I have little to no appetite and when I do eat, I get so nauseas and have stomach cramps so bad... I lose the desire to eat again for a while.

You said your period's passed? You mean you had it or you missed it? Because mine's been right on schedule lately. I doubt we're pregnant, but I'd love to know what's wrong with us!!!

ps) I'm a 19 yr. old female. Weird!

sounds like stomach ulcers to me