I'm 14, and female. 

Since the past week, I have been experiencing slight constipation as well as pain along my lower abdomen, through my groin to my private region. It isn't a sharp pain, but it's the dull, annoying type of one and I am so frustrated. I noticed I get very thirsty, but there aren't abnormalities in my urine. I have no nausea. No headaches, nothing. And I haven't had the need to eat today because, well, I stuffed my stomach with chocolates and chips and things like that, and I am currentlyexperiencing a burning sensation around my lower abdomen/groin. It is a pain which goes away, but comes back. The pain around my vaginadoes what I fear most, but I don't even know. I had my period last week so I doubt it's that...

I tried fennel and green tea for bloating and it went adays slightly but came back. Could it be related to the heat? My hormones? Muscle strains? I don't know. I'm just terrified!