Please help or give advice if you have any idea what this could be.

I'm a 15 yearold female, if that affects anything.

I've always had violent stomach cramps, but the doctor always said that was because of my periods. However, since then, the cramps are even more violent and usually only ease if I hug my knees up tight to my chest, and I get a tremendous headache.
I also experience hot flashes where I feel like I'm burning, and my joints are really sore because of this.

I often don't sleep well as I feel really sick most of the time.

Does anyone else have this? Or has anyone been treated for something like this?

Please please please give all the advice you can!!!

So I am a 16 year old female..and I am thinking we have the same thing....are you also having diarrhea?

Sometimes... I'm being tested for a water infection, but I don't think that's what I have.

Are you taking any drugs ???

Yep, Im a 15 year old female also. I have had these pains for 8 months and I am finally getting to the bottom of it. They took nearly every test under the sun and everything came back negative.

They have diagnosed me with Anxiety Disorder. You should look up the symptoms for anxiety and all of which you've stated seem to fit under it :-)

Good luck!

I have a 10 year old son who is having these exact symptoms for the last month (since the start of October 2010). He is healthy up to that point...he complains of stomach pains, headaches, hot flashes, he feels like throwing up almost all the time and he says it does keep him up at night sometimes...i don't think it's anxiety...i think it is something in the food or water! very strange i see so many people with these same symptoms and none of which know what it is.

I'm 18 and i had violent pains during my period, and that every month.  I don't if this is what you have, but i went to see my doctor and she prescribed me pills called Anaprox.  They are really helpful, when taken the second you feel the pain arriving.  Talk about this with your doctor and ask about this pill, its very effective.

Hope I helped..

I'm 20 and I have been having the same symptoms for about 2 weeks, throwing up at random times right after severe stomach pains, intense head aches, and back aches. Its very hard to sleep but when I finally do fall asleep as soon as I wake up it starts again. The only thing that's constant throughout the day is the headaches everything else seems to come and go but starting with the stomach cramps, it literally feels like someone has my stomach in their hands squeezing and twisting it and my back feels like its in a clamp. The only thing that has helped me with the stomach cramps is putting 4 or 5 heating pads on my stomach and putting a pulled in electric heating pad before my back, it seems to dull the pain down some. If I try eating the smallest thing I throw up but it I don't eat the head aches seem to get worse and worse, but I haven't had diarrhea but a few times. I know its not anxiety disorder cause I was diagnosed with the in high school from being so stressed out and the symptoms weren't anywhere the same or near as bad as this plus I am not stressed out or anxious about anything. I haven't been to the doctor yet because I don't have insurance so I was hoping that maybe I could find something online that could point me in the right direction before I take any action. A few websites I saw said that it might be food poisoning or allergy but everyone at my house has all ate the same thing and I haven't tired anything new that would make me sick. If anyone that has posted on this has found anything new out it would be much appreciated to hear because I am completely clueless as to what is going on.

Thanks, Bekka

My girlfriend had the same problem. She's 15 as well. She was tested for everything, from Chron's Disease to Mono. They eventually tried having her not eat gluten, and it helped a lot. The symptoms went away really quickly and she's doing fine now. She only had a temporary gluten intolerance but as far as I know they are usually permanent. Not everyone is gluten sensitive (someone who is gluten sensitive is called a celiac), so that would explain why you're family ate the same things but didn't get the symptoms, Bekka. I hope this is helpful.

I am 14 and I also have stomach cramps, headaches and all the other symptoms.