Hi. My siblings are fighting all the time. I don`t know how to stop them. They run away when I come in their room, but when I leave… What to do? How to stop sibling`s fights?

Hi. My kids are fighting all the time. I am trying not to be the judge when they come to me. Kids have their problems and solutions. I let them fight. But before they start, I tell them how good is to have a brother or a sister and I tell them story about sharing or something. They usually fight over toys. My son is 2 and my twin girls are 5 years old. Girls are really annoying. My son is sweet and kind. You have to trick them, if you want to stop the fight. Promise them ice-cream or something if they stop fighting.

Depends on how odl they are but ever seen that super nanny show where you give them a gold star for every day they dont fight and say if they get 10 gold stars they get a specal prize adn so on.