well,this me and my twin brothers 13th birthday yesterday..we have moved in to stay with granparents..........do not know how to act in cedar-rapids moved from island where we were raised by mom in lange nudist colony..in cedar rapids,every one here is very religios and we cant benaked excpt in the tub and cant talk about our passt but any one of our age,or a mom we ask  ifyou have addvce how to live this way now.when we were 5 we  got erect a lot going naked all overand with other moms and kids,and had us watch her and 3 other moms do things all at once. ,mom taught us many ways to feel good.......she was a yoga techer,and we were traind to do that and she had told us that she hated the way she was raisd  very strictand wanted us to be freeer. in yoga she  told us how our dickies were huge and showed us how to  suck each others toes at same time then oral our own self while my brother licled myball,then we oral  teachothers weeners same time  latershe joined in and sucked our toes  while we were doing this and sucked other things on us   all our upbring till we left at near 13 she  nursed us one on each boob very big and rubed us then when we were 11 whebn she was doin nursing,she rubbed us and we had our first super feeling she did oral to do that about 3 time a week and the other moms helped her sometimes we nursed them too and they showed us how to have sex wirh themnow every thig is diferer,we miss the feelings but we have this with eachother about one time a week oral,almost got caught bu grandma yesterday.tour 13 birthday ,we had lotsa kids at our big party and choc cake .reason we moved,mom died of strok. now we have a lot of new friends,but they are not lik the naked ones at the colony,my brother and i cant be naked till gran parents go shopping,or to work on the farm we live in.so boys o any one our age or moms,how can we be so difrent so fast?

Hi FreeBoys

I'm going to answer your post as if it were genuine although to be honest I'm reading it thinking is this for real  b.c I just don't know to be honest its a wow 'out there' post and in 99% of most society you would come across they would find things like your mom getting you both to watch her having sexual contact with others and encouraging a sibling to perform sexual acts on the other is a form of sexual abuse-as you just don't do that...there are billions of other people in the world, and sure twins have a unique and special bond but it should not cross over into sexual satisfaction with each other.  I am not a judgmental person, very much take the stance each to their own especially behind closed doors what u do it your business, but it is not the way things are supposed to be in these modern times we talk about the 'taboo' subjects more openly and I don't think many would agree with it.

That part aside adjusting to any new living situation can be difficult especially if grieving for the loss of a parent, and Grandparents come from an older age when things were more strict and you respected your elders ore else! lol.  I would say you need to learn to keep your clothes on around ppl, in your own room at night you should be able to feel free and dress as you please.  I'm guessing your grandparents will send you to school after the summer break, and you 100% need your clothes for that lol  As time goes on you may find someone at school male/female you get on with well enough to take it to another level and they become your sexual partner, although not every 13 yo is going to be sexually active so just b.c you are very used to your body and how far you go with things you need to take on board how they have been brought up differently and may not be so open, most new teens are very shy when it comes down to it so try not to pressure them. 

As you get even older you will be able to leave school get jobs and your own living place's, then live more how you choose, or even go back to the colony if thats what you want.  As I mentioned above it's not really how most society functions, no matter how liberal a person is, how free spirited and anti establishment there are certain things that are just not accepted and I'm not sure in your area but I think here it would be are illegal to have sexual contact with a sibling.  You may find as you spend more time in this new situation you can fit in and learn the way most ppl interact and at what point others may be offended.  At schools they should all have a councilor maybe they could help if you are struggling. Keep up with the yoga though as it's good to be flexible and fit, just lay off the twin thing lol and I wouldn't mention it to new friends you make, kids can be nasty little fuggers and if something ike this got out and went round the rumor mills at school it could make your life quite difficult. idk boy's kinda lost for words on this one, maybe someone else can jump in give you some better advice.

thank svery much.this helps a lot we will not talk this to anyone for a long time or maby til we meet girls foe a while granparents have us sleep in same bed as not anoter bed we need to have closenes many later when we are 14but now we like most girls 16 or 19 but also want them friends at our age too,but we will not tell them stuff at all we do not think what we still do 2 or 3 times a week is bad, and besides that we do like to be naked as it feels best but we know only when they are not at the house,or when they are asleep we are not gay and want to have girlfriends

Hi boys, firstly happy birthay, Are you both through puberty or not yet?

well,yes we were able to shoot spermout at 11 years....usually did 69...and still do

when we 4 brothers were younger that you 2 we are yonger that you 2.we wre all fooling around with otherfrom age 5,6.7.and 9..as we slept in same room...we were very closeso we agree........with you 2,our mom had oral things with us all at same time a lot...and liked to watch us do stuff,as 3 of us kissing the other all overesp.wanker and balls at same time while she sucked our toes,and stuff...i  and got to be able to come first...then my mom relly liked the oral,and kepp up taht with us....had us suck her boobs ........now we are alll dating girls now and must leave that all behind.....our dad divorsed momand she took off....but he used to do stuff like that too, once in a while but stopped after our puberty....would like any advice from our age do you know what we are talking about

Thanks for your reply, Have you had intercourse or not yet?

Don´t worry, all you said is pretty normal and common at your age.

Don´t worry, all you told is pretty normal and common at your age.

we oldest 2 are now near puberty....mom has had as many as 4 other breastfeedimg mom over in her private breastfeeding class...we 4 nurse them all as 2 of us sucking on one mom ,then switch till we nurse all 5 moms,while we do so ,we get our ball licked and hard-ons sucked,i came for the first time,being sucked-off that way.

New Hope
What else did you all do? When you were toddlers? Ok creepy as hell question. I don't mean it like that. Lol