I have had lower abdominal cramping with diarrhea for nearly a week now. The stools have gotten progressively strange as well. They are pale light brown with a yellowish tint. There seems to be a lot of mucus in it and today I discovered strange fleshy looking balls ranging in size from a green pea to a chick pea. These were also pale brown in color. The abdominal pain is sudden and comes with the sudden urge to have a bowel movement. I have been extremely dizzy and weak. I have also had dry mouth and increased thirst. I can't seem to find any answers on the net and this is an extremely embarrassing problem, so I would like to know if there is reason for concern before going to my doctor. Does anyone have any ideas on what this might possibly be?

Thank you!!

I would say that you should go to the doctor and soon.  You prolly need a colonoscopy.  Mucus is a one of the signs of ulcertive colitis and so is diarrhea.  I have know clue what the fleshy balls could be. pale stools are not a good sign either.  how old are you?  Does anyone in your family have crohn's or IBS?  I hope you figure it out but it should cause some concern. please, talk to your doctor and maybe a gastroenterologist.

I am having this same issue, did you find out what it was?