I am a 27 year old female, relativly healthy...no major health issues. For the past 6 weeks I have had diarrhea. It is about to drive me crazy! It first started with blood and mucus and about 15 times a day. At about week 2 there wasn't as much bright red blood, but still some blood streaked mucus. Know at week 6, I am not having as many bowel movements, about 4-5 a day....it is still very loose and has alot of mucus, but no blood. The only other symptoms that I have is a little fatigue and the stools smell really bad. I went to the doc week 1 and week 2. they did labs on my blood and stool. Everything supposedly came back fine. He said that I must've had a virus and my body was still trying to recover. Well, 4 weeks later....still diarrhea! Help, anybody experience anything like this??

Sounds just like my symptoms. I am a 28 year old male from the UK. Same tests done and all clear. Doc told me a virus but I am really struggling with the fatigue. Let me know how you get on.