I have one health problem which I would like to resolve. Lately I have problems with my stomach. I feel abdominal pain. At first I thought it was because of my menstruation. But the pain started to occur even after the menstruation. Then I have noticed that my stool has become pale. Can you tell me what it could be?

You didn't say which region of stomach is hurting. Possible answer for your conditions could be gall stones. My sister had the similar problem. She has gone to doctor and he had explained her that gall stone could interrupt the transport of bile from liver to bowel. It can cause abdominal pain. Also bile has influence on the color of the stool. Lack of bile in bowel can cause the pale stool.

I'm also experiencing a similar case, its been abt 4days now. Mine is a gradually increasing &continuous pain on my lower right abdomen area (under my tummy) & also my back. My stool has also become pale. My cycle is due any day now, but strangely, a large portion of the uterus lining came out yesterday with a lite flow of brown/black blood. I'm still waiting for the normal bleeding. Please advise.