My mom takes suboxone and loritabs and she took a drug test for her job that they sent off to the lab.  It was an 8 or 12 panel test. She was worried about the suboxone showing up and i told her they had to specifically test for it because buprenorphine is in a class by itself like methadone. They called her with the results saying she failed for opiates and benzos. And when she told the lady that she had a prescription for valium...which she hasn't taken in months, the lady told her that was not it. So if she didn't fail for the suboxone then how did she fail for benzos? I have been on suboxone for 3 years and did 2 years on probation with random drug screens that were like a 14 panel...it even tested for phenabarbitol, and i never failed for benzos due to suboxone. she is fixing to get fired. someone help....

I was just curious why your mom is taking subs if she is also taking lurotabs? Xanax, valium and kalonopins are all benzos so they're lying. Now naloxone is used for counteracting an over dose. So where that came from idk. So I was just curious how everything worked out?