I get this attack every few days and it lasts the whole day.I feel as though my whole body is drained of blood.I feel so weak, I take rest for the duration.It is not pain as such.More like weakness.The doctor could not find anything

i am with you all the way, i get exactly the same sensation like your body is draining of blood for example, finger tips, arms hands it is horrible, had numerous tests- doctors put it down to very bad anxiety its horrid though xx

Getting the same symptoms went through a whole ordeal thinking it was heart related, but all tests came out negative, I've just started on these, but they are intense and I fell like I'm going to lose conciseness, my PC doctor tested me also for diabetes, but it was also negative.

I get that weak, drained of blood/life feeling too. Not always, but when it occurs it happens many days off and on. I think it is nutrition related, somehow, like a person with celiacs would feel if ingested gluten, and nutrition was not making it through the lining of their gut. If I find the right foods, the feeling wanes. Also, there are some oils, etc, that hinder the process of absorption.