I’m suffering for months now from daily headaches and they already have become chronic daily headaches at my opinion. I wonder what causes them and how daily headaches may be treated. Thanks

I used to take some antidepressant on the advice of my doc but I was also taking some sleeping pills in my own which was not good it only worsen the condition. The most common form if daily headaches is chronic migraine and is usually followed with anxiety and depression and that’s way daily headaches are usually treated with antidepressant, but also with beta blockers and antiepileptic drugs. I still have headaches but not on the daily bases any more, I managed to reduce them by using medicines, antidepressant and I stopped using sleeping pills, they are not good in treating chronic daily headaches trust me. Anyway the treatment depends on what type of headache you have if it is a migraine than usually beta blockers are being prescribed, while in case of refractory headaches than it is usually recommended a combination of antidepressant and beta blockers as well as the anticonvulsant and in cases of headaches on psychiatric bases selective serotonin is advised. By using a specific treatment the chances of reducing chronic daily headaches are big. You need to see a doc on order to determine what type of a headache you’re suffering from and to get a right treatment. That’s it.