Hi. I am suffering from severe abdominal pain. Should I go check it out? What could be the cause of this pain?

Hi. Any time you feel severe or persistent pain anywhere, you should go check it out. Many things can be the cause of abdominal pain. In many cases, however, the cause is some minor problem. Many people find home care remedies quite helpful. Possible causes of abdominal pain include appendicitis, excessive gas, chronic constipation, milk intolerance, food allergy, food poisoning, stomach flu, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. I had stomach flu last summer. I had to eat rice and bananas, stuff like that. Stomach flu caused me diarrhea and I was vomiting all the time. Some other causes of abdominal pain are ulcers, bowel obstruction, indigestion, gastroesophageal reflux, hernia and kidney stones.