What is usual patophysiology of abdominal pain? What is the most sensitive abdominal organ? I happened to experience abdominal pain that differs from pain I have in pms. I haven’t tried with pain killers. What can it be?

There are different organs in abdominal cavity that may cause pain. Sometimes reason can be psychosomatic, this is termed as psychogenic abdominal pain. Depending on location of abdomen where pain occurs, it can be easier diagnosed. The physician usually makes differential diagnosis and by excluding one by one possible diagnose, he can find out the real reason of abdominal pain. Very often reason of abdominal pain may be psychosomatic.

The thing is that abdominal pain can be caused by many things and you would have to tell us some more details about the pain so we can help you with the correct diagnosis. Are you experiencing any diarrhea or cramps in the abdomen? There is a chance that you might have inflammation in the abdomen. Also obstruction of the intestine can cause you abdominal pain, but also blocked bile duct. How much water do you take daily? Water is very essential in function of abdominal organs. Also there is a change of irritable bowel syndrome. This disorder happens to many people and it can last for long period of time but it requires treatment.

All the best,
Danella