Hey!!
The "Drawer O' Toys" is for us only!! Oh wait...your talking about music..right?

*Sittin back and waiting for the PH Innuendo TMI SMACK-o-Rama.*

There was nothing descirptive in that post! For all PH knows...the drawer is full of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars...and I'm stickin to that story too..

hmmmm, that would be an interesting night ;)

anything rock will be fine...

Varooom varoom Baby!

Varooom varoom Baby!
:LOL: :LOL:

Varooom varoom Baby!
Put it in park sweetie. You have a few hours yet, and you're only damaging the environment sitting there idling like that.

TMI!!!! :P

TMI!!!! :P
I have a huge plastic tote of Leggo's too... Must be $200.00 bucks worth.. An don't be dissin my drawer full of Hot Wheels.... :P

I hate to say it, but the majority of my running music wouldn't be fit for your gym. I have every unedited version, of every song, with every single cuss word in it. I like it that way. Is this just me???

Alt Rock & Classic Rock is my first music of choice.

I need to download and burn new music for the gym. I need suggestions. Anthing classic rock, pop, country, etc. The only requirement is it have a good beat not to slow. And no bad language. :nono: Title and artist if you have it would be great. Thanks.

try the workout music from this blog! fantastic gym playlists for handbag and house tracks, with popular tracks from Britney, Madonna, Whitney etc. Guaranteed to keep you focused on your run or your workout, like it did for me!