Anyone listen to any good stations over the computer?

I normally just listen to espnradio, but today I checked out, audible.fm rock mix channel.

it's pretty good. plus, you can skip bad songs if you don't like them.

Musicmatch Radio.

Absolutely love it.

I usually go to various Canadian and Australian stations. Those and others more for a contrast to how they see the news, more than for entertainment.

itunes has some pretty good stations we listen to here at work.

No. I listen to the radio in the car.

Yes, I know I'm still living in the past.

User avatar 6906 posts

How do you go about listening to radio on the computer?

Do they charge extra for it? I'm already paying Comcast way more than I feel I should. It used to be under $100 for TV, internet and phone.Now I'm paying $175 and that's without any premium channels or movies. Every time I try to get the price down if I'm lucky enough to get someone to talk to about it, the bill goes down $10 to $15 then magically slips back up $20 to $25 for the same decreased level of service. If they discover they have 2 channels that people like in the same tier of service they move one so you have to add another tier for $10 more to keep it. I'm paying for several hundred channels to get a dozen that I want to watch. I'm guessing they will do the same if they discover you listen to music too. A week ago there was nothing on TV I wanted to watch so I went to YouTube. After about an hour I lost the internet completely. The first time I wrote it off as a normal interruption but it seems to happen whenever I watch too much YouTube at one time. Too much being an hour or so. Ferkin Comcast!!!