Hello! Today is very hard to find correct information. I decided to use this way because my son told me for it. I will tell you what I actually want to know. What can be surprisingly high prevalence of Hepatitis B in Europe? I have a problem with hepatitis B and just want to know something about it. Thanks for your reply.

Hi! Well, you are on the right way friend. I am here to help you if I can to meet your request. You wish to find out something of surprisingly high prevalence of Hepatitis B in Europe. The spread of hepatitis B virus infection varies rather in countries in Central and Eastern Europe and the Newly Independent States, but data are intricate to liken between countries since of the large distinction in levels of diagnosis, particularly serological identification, and levels of reference.